£28.22 - £29.07 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Social Worker to work full time within the Older Adult Mental Health Team based in Clevedon, North Somerset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Social Worker role is £28.22 + £0.85 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Attention to detail
* Effective communicator
* Literate and numerate
* Risk management
* Safeguarding protocols
* Team work.
Specific Role Information
Previous experience in Mental Health Services desirable - qualified AMHP would be desirable but not essential.
Social Worker Required for Older Adult Mental Health Team based in Clevedon, North Somerset - working in Integrated Mental Health services. Duties to include care co-ordination of complex cases and care act assessments.
The Advanced Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.