Up to £280.00 per day + £150 travel and accommodation
17 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Children's Referral and Assessment Team based in South Gloucestershire Council. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £280 per day Umbrella Company plus travel and accommodation of £150 per week
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's adoptions services
Specific Role Information
Advanced level Social Worker per MOC
Children's referral and Intake/Assessment team (NOT MASH)
£280 per day (40 hour per week) with £150 per week travel and accommodation allowance applicable to our Intake / Front Door team (ART).
To be eligible workers must be able to evidence their current rental, or main UK residence (whichever is closest) as being 40 miles or greater, as the crow flies, from their primary work location at South Glos. Their UK Driving Licence for example, should demonstrate this.
Current roles available following the investment and creation of multiple new social worker posts, permanent recruitment underway but likely to take 6 - 12 months to complete.
Less hours can be accepted at the same £35 per hour rate.
* Supportive managers and senior leadership team - fully substantive across the service.
* Regular supervision and support.
* Flexible working - including location, 9 day fortnights, compressed hours.
* Access to funded and supported CPD, training such as Signs of Safety, Mosaic, Inter-agency Child Protection, Child Sexual Exploitation and Domestic Violence & Abuse core training.
* Potential for reasonable excess hours to be paid - where agreed in advance.
* Competitive day Rates of £280 per day.
* Contracts available for 6 - 12 months.
* Potential to directly move between teams at the end of your assignment.
Must have good written skills and proven assessment abilities, a full driving license with access to vehicle - this is not negotiable.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.