Up to £280.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Social Worker to work full time within the Child Protection Team based in Patchway. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Social Worker role is £280.00 (Umbrella Company) per day and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* 5 years post qualification experience
* Effective communicator
* MS Office
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
Advanced Social Worker per the Regional MoC.
£150 per week travel and accommodation allowance applicable to Long Term Child Protection posts (locality hubs).
To be eligible workers must be able to evidence their main residence as being 40 miles or greater, as the crow flies, from their primary work location at South Glos. Their Driving Licence for compliance should demonstrate this.
We have a number of maternity cover posts and posts to fill during permanent recruitment where staff have moved to other teams at South Glos.
* Supportive managers and senior leadership team - fully substantive across the service.
* Regular supervision and support.
* Access to funded and supported CPD, training such as Signs of Safety, Mosaic, Inter-agency Child Protection, Child Sexual Exploitation and Domestic Violence & Abuse core training.
* Potential for reasonable excess hours to be paid - where agreed in advance.
* Competitive day Rates of £280 per day.
* Contracts available for 6 - 12 months.
* Potential to directly move between teams at the end of your assignment.
Full clean driver's licence and access to a car (or able to use another appropriate means of travel) to travel to a range of locations including home visits.
The Advanced Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.