Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Safeguarding Practitioner to work full time within the Community Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Safeguarding Practitioner role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Safeguarding Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of an AP level role previously
* Strong experience of complex case work
* Self-motivated and managing, high achiever, innovative, able to manage change successfully
* Able to advise, guide, assist, co-work, coach and mentor the professional practice of all team members to achieve the highest standards, including evidence of creative and sound judgement skills in providing solutions on complex case work and support staff working with complex family dynamics
Specific Role Information
Luton Borough Council are looking to recruit an Advanced Safeguarding Practitioner for the Community Team based in Luton.
Pay rate: £32ph Ltd.
The main purpose of the Safeguarding Advanced Practitioner role is to undertake Section 42 Enquiries, in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and the latest statutory guidance.
The role will also provide professional support and safeguarding leadership to qualified and unqualified social workers and other staff as directed, who form part of integrated community multi-disciplinary teams that include social workers, occupational therapists, rehabilitation workers and related support services.
The Advanced Practitioner will be expected to work with others to influence and shape the local environment, to promote social inclusion and accessibility and ensure that identified needs are understood individually, by locality and fed into strategic commissioning.
The Advanced Safeguarding Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.