Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
about 2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Practitioner to work full time within the Family Support Team based in Bedford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Practitioner role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of managing people is essential
* Preferably experience in Family Support
* Knowledge of CP/CiN and court work.
Specific Role Information
Bedford Borough are looking for an Advanced Practitioner to start as soon as possible. Ideally for a handover period of 3-4 weeks.
£32 per hr LTD
Experience of managing people is essential - AP's in this team have a mix of cases and management of staff, preferably experience in Family Support.
Knowledge of CP/CIN & court work.
The Advanced Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.