£23.00 - £23.69 per annum + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed advanced Social Worker to work full time within The Children Service Team based in Derbyshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £23.00 + £0.69 + (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Specific Role Information
* Work with individuals, their carers and their advocates, where appropriate, in the assessment of individuals needs and the provision of appropriate services/resources.
* Work with individuals to identify the aims and objectives of proposed interventions.
* Produce care plans with individuals and ensure their effective implementation.
* Provide social work with homeless and potentially homeless persons/families.
* Act as a Duty Officer.
* Assist in the inductions of newly qualified social work employees.
* Provide consultation to other social worker staff on a particular specialism.
* Supervise and assess social worker students or trainees.
* Record all work undertaken and prepare reports/assessments.
* Accept responsibility, with the line manager, for reviewing work on caseloads at regular intervals. This would include closure and transfer of cases.
* Ensure that the quality of service provided to and on behalf of individuals meets agreed quality standards.
* Maintain effective contacts with all providers of care and other people responsible for relevant community resources.
* Initiating, where necessary, multi-disciplinary meetings for the coordination of complex care arrangements including safeguarding.
* Undertake financial assessment role, where required.
* Seek to ensure income maximization for people.
* Understand and comply with all County Council policies and relevant Legislation in the performance of the duties of the post.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis ; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.