£28.22 - £29.07 per hour + Umbrella
about 2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Adults Access Team based in North Somerset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.22 + £0.85 AWR (Umbrella Company) per year and is a permanent contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
- Attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Literate & numerate
- Risk management
- Safeguarding protocols
- Team work.
Specific Role Information
Single Point of Access Team - Adult Social Care referral triage service.
The service provides timely advice, information and triage of referrals received to adult care and community health services, in addition to community based care management clinics. Single Point of Access is recognised as critical in the delivery of effective, time sensitive services.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.