£0.00 - £24.03 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Adult's Care and Support Team based in Cornwall. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.03 + (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within adult's services
Specific Role Information
* At the direction of the Care Manager to undertake assessments of need and consider options and resources and make recommendation for care arrangements.
* To implement agreed care plans and to provide ongoing, direct Social Work Practitioner input as required. To reassess, review and evaluate and monitor care as required.
* To take responsibility under Section 114 of the Mental Health Act when holding Approved Social Worker status: operating as an independent practitioner to provide least restrictive intervention options and having regard to the rights of the clients under the Legislation.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.