Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
4 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full/part time within the Adults Locality Teams based in Camborne and Penzance. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Advice, consultation, mentoring, supervision and appraisal support to QSWs, trainees, students and other professionals
* Applied knowledge and understanding of needs of a diverse range of children to promote their full involvement in decisions
* High level of competence and confidence in providing verbally or written communications including high quality clear reports
* High level of specific and applied professional expertise in social work, legislation, guidance and best practice
* High quality standards in the assessment of need, risks, strengths, produce analysis and translate into a coherent plan
* Take part in QA and Performance Management Conferences, management meetings aimed at improving the quality of services to C&F.
Specific Role Information
Team Manager Adults
Preferably for one full time person (37 hours) to work across two teams in West who are based:
North Kerrier Locality Team, Dolcoath offices, Camborne
Penwith Locality Team, Roscadghill Parc, Penzance 18.5 hours
Alternatively would consider 2 people each working 18.5 hrs
Leadership and management skills; coaching, mentoring, supervising a range of staff including non-registered staff, Newly Qualified Social Workers, through to Experienced Social Workers; managing competing demands; risk management; Safeguarding experience; Chairing complex meetings
Ability to drive between team locations, having access to own transport
3 months initially
Full time ideally, however would consider 2 part time workers each working 18.5 hrs per week (working pattern can be discussed)
1 full time OR 2 x half time
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.