Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
8 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adults Locality Team based in London Borough of Merton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of fulfilling a social work role in a statutory community based, voluntary or a hospital setting
* A full driving license and use of a car is desirable
* The ability to assess and develop clear and effective support plans in partnership with the customers; their family and/or other interested parties
* The ability to communicate effectively, either verbally or in writing.
Specific Role Information
The person appointed to this post will be a member of a Community or Hospital based Social Work Team and will be contributing towards the maintenance of high quality services and the promotion of independence of service users and their carers by assessing, support planning, monitoring and reviewing their needs and service provision in accordance with Merton's eligibility criteria. This will include arranging domiciliary packages of care and care home placements.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.