£26.14 - £27.27 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within The Adults Hospital Discharge Team based in Dorset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.14 + £1.13 AWR (Umbrella company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Significant senior level frontline experience within adult's services
* Candidate meets the requirements defined by the Fluency duty
* Effective Communicator
* People skills
* Risk Management
* Knowledge of legislation relevant to adult social care
Specific Role Information
We are looking for an experienced and motivated full-time Grade 10/11 Social Worker for up to two months to join to our busy dynamic hospital discharge team within Dorset County Council, Adult and Community Services.
The role will be predominately based at Salisbury District Hospital, but you will also have a base in the Royal Bournemouth Hospital, adult social care team.
You will need to maintain close relationships with health staff at Salisbury, including ward staff and the discharge team. There are some exciting development opportunities working in Salisbury including:
* On-going development of clear discharge pathways,
* providing information, advice and guidance around complex matters such as MCA/BIA/DOLS/risk management and CHC
* promoting use of CHS/ CRT's and other services outside of the local authority
* developing robust processes for alerting/challenging and recording DTOC
* opportunities to streamline processes for discharge
* development of realistic responses to rapid assessment wards
This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge using transferable skills and to be motivated in undertaking a new challenge as we work towards continuous development within integration of health and social care services enhancing timely discharge and admission avoidance planning for our customers.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Samantha Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.