Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
11 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Hospital and Community Team based in Cambridge. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of people
* Report writing skills
* 2 years post qualification
* Ability to achieve high standard and quality of work
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
The role will be based at the Care Hub - 28 Long Road, Cambridge and cover Discharge Planning at Addenbrookes Hospital and community work within the North. Previous DP experience and transport are essential.
Candidates will need to be robust, community focused, able to make decisions, work on their own and as part of a team. They will need to be an excellent communicator in liaising with health professionals.
Initially for a 12 week period, paying £32.00ph limited.
MUST be available to start immediately/at short notice.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.