New Mills, Derbyshire
£23.00 - £23.69 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Social Worker to work part time within the Adult Learning Disability Service based in New Mills, Derbyshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Social Worker role is £23.00 + £0.69 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Effective communicator
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
Learning Disability experience a must
Derbyshire Adult care require an independent adult social worker with learning disability and Continuing health care experience to be an independent panel member to make decisions independently regarding a C.C.G withdrawing continuing health care funding.
Assessment and panel attendance to make independent decision regarding Continuing health care funds being withdrawn. This will be around 4 x days' worth of work. Panel sits on the 16th April in Chester.
The Advanced Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.