Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Practitioner to work full time within the Community Adults Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Practitioner role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience at AP level
* Ability to support/mentor others
* Strong safeguarding experience
* People management experience including successfully motivating and building a team to consistently achieve and exceed personal and team objectives, including experience of coaching/mentoring, supervision or practice teaching and of working collaboratively withy partners
* Must be a car driver with access to own vehicle.
Specific Role Information
To carry a case load of complex adult safeguarding work to provide support social workers and related staff who are responsible for providing assessment and care management services to the community relevant to the team.
To ensure that decisions which are made to determine whether service users are eligible for services are taken on assessment of needs and risk.
To ensure effective risk management, decision-making and preventative work is undertaken to promote independence of users and carers while taking account of the need to safeguard people effectively.
To undertake mental capacity and Best Interest assessments where indicated and to work collaborative within multi-disciplinary teams to form best interest judgements, required.
The Advanced Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.