Isle of Wight, England
Up to £30.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for committed Social Workers to work full time within the Adults Teams based in Isle of Wight. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for the Social Worker roles is £30.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Workers
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* See working under pressure as a challenge
* Work positively with Transformation and Change
* Be able to carry a case load of complex cases and be able to evidence base and agree a plane of action for a case transfer
* Work well within a multi-agency team
* Have clear, direct knowledge and experience in working with Safeguarding and making Safeguarding personal
* To be offer support, to social care staff and guidance around all aspects of Adult Social care
* Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health care.
* To be able to record to a high standard and evidence base work
* To be able to demonstrate in all aspects of working a person centred approach.
Specific Role Information
Adult Social Care on the Isle of Wight is currently recruiting to a number of posts at all levels of the career ladder. Whilst we actively recruit the people that will join us substantively to lead and to act on our Care Close to Home strategy we require a number of social care workers to fill the posts for approximately four months.
The roles are across adult social care teams and we will be looking at the 'best fit'.
4 Social Workers for 'generic' social care teams with strong assessment and reviewing skills and ability to produce high quality evidence based work that is person centred and strengths based.
2 Social Workers with mental health experience.
We are seeking people with knowledge and skills in working with adults with mental ill health to include experience of Section Aftercare 117 reviews. This work will need to be evidence based and high quality with a wellness and recovery based focus.
The Social Worker vacancies are managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.