Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Reablement Service based in Cambridge. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Must have access to own transport
* Previous experience within Adults and Older People, Locality and Community based social work is essential.
Specific Role Information
The role is predominantly working with Older people to ensure the most effective ongoing support as part of our short term Reablement service. This will require knowledge of MCA / DOLS / Care Act and safeguarding in an adult setting.
The role is supported by a Senior Social Worker, completing analytical person centered care assessments / updating care plans and creating creative support packages, with new and innovative strategies to promote independence throughout Cambridgeshire, working closely with all our other services - i.e. Discharge planning / OT / Assistive technology etc.
Own transport is essential, together with previous experience within Adults and Older People, Locality and Community based social work. Experience in AIS / Mosaic system would be an advantage.
This is fast pace short-term service, where individuals work autonomously and on their own initiative. Excellent communication skills are required to build a good rapport and communicated with multi-agencies.
The role is to cover South/based in Cambridge and paying £32.00ph Ltd
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.