£26.14 - £27.27 per hour + Umbrella
17 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Locality Team based in Weymouth. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.14 + £1.13 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* People skills
* Risk management
* Working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act.
Specific Role Information
An experienced social worker is required to join the Weymouth Locality team. The worker will be based in the intake team, dealing with new referrals and enquiries regarding older people and younger adults with physical disabilities.
The worker will primarily be involved in initial assessments under the Care Act. Working knowledge of Mental Capacity Act is also required.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.