£27.27 - £28.21 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Review Team based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.27 + £0.94 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Customer focused
* Effective communicator
* Report writing
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
Role: Social Worker in a Community Review Team
Service: Older Adults and Physical Disabilities
To work with the person and other professionals as necessary in order to facilitate the stated functions of the OPPD Service.
Main duties will be, undertaking of proportionate assessments, completing reviews of support plans and ensuring that the people of Southwark are receiving the support that meets their needs.
Other tasks include: safeguarding, carer's assessment, proactively working with complex issues, family dynamics, legal issues, crisis intervention, providing information and advice, transferring to another team if required.
Responsible to the Team Manager and Senior Practitioner.
Provision of a safeguarding function, to assess and investigate risk, mental capacity, DOLS and safeguarding issues ensuring the use of all appropriate resources from Social Care, Health and other voluntary and statutory agencies.
To ensure that all related administrative functions are undertaken.
To attend case conferences, reviews and represent the Council at Court when this is determined as appropriate.
Candidate to display the following skills/Knowledge:
* Good working knowledge of direct payments
* Deprivation of Liberty Safeguarding
* Safeguarding Enquiries - S.42 of care Act 2014
* Care Act 2014 - eligibility criteria
* Mental Capacity 2005
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.