£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Care Management Service based in London Borough of Hillingdon. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 - £30.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
Care Management service for those already in receipt of services, geographically split into 3 areas - North, Central and South Team.
The teams cover Older Adults, including Older Adults with Dementia and other mental health needs and People with Physical Disabilities.
Ltd - £28.00 - £30.00
PAYE - £21.85 - £26.42
Main responsibilities include:
* Undertaking assessment/reassessment of need, including Mental Capacity Assessments
* Undertaking carer's assessments
* Developing and reviewing support plans
* Contributing to Best Interest Decision making and/or Court of Protection proceedings, including DoLS
* Undertaking more intensive and long term care management interventions, i.e. hoarding, history of non-engagement with services.
* Providing Social Work support to Community Mental Health Team for Older Adults
* Undertaking Safeguarding Adults procedures/
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.