Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Community Learning Disability Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience working with adults
* Experience of direct work with adults in assessing care/support needs
* Support planning and reviews
* Self-motivated and able to work as a team
* Able to work with complex cases
* Able to undertake AMHP/BIA is desirable.
Specific Role Information
The Team's role is to meet the Local Authority's legal responsibility under the Care Act 2014 to carry out person centred assessments of adults who appear to have care and support needs, and their carers, and to meet these needs through a variety of ways, achieving positive outcomes for them. Potential service users will include adults with physical disabilities, learning disabilities sensory impairment, dementia and related mental health needs (except clients managed by the Mental Health Trust) and other adults with care and support needs at risk of harm or neglect, who are unable to protect themselves. The Team also exercises directly, or indirectly the Local Authority's other responsibilities including compliance with the Mental Capacity Act 2004, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and other legislation.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.