Up to £24.03 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within a Project team based in Bodmin, Cornwall. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.03 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
* Able to carry out, review and evaluate social work practice with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
* Able to prepare for and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
* Able to support individuals to represent their needs, views and circumstances
* Demonstrate professional competence in social work practice
* Manage and be accountable with supervision and support, for your own social work practice within your organisation.
Specific Role Information
County Wide Project Team.
Working base ChyTrevail Bodmin.
Up to 3 months initially but extensions will be possible.
Experienced qualified social worker is required to support a project team who will be undertaking reviews (of mainly working age adults) who are in receipt of complex and/or high volumes of direct care support. Experience of assessing the social care needs of Learning Disabled people is required.
You will need to have a track record of working within the field of Adult Social Care working knowledge and practical experience of assessment and care management within community and residential settings.
Expert knowledge and ability to work in adherence to best practice guidance in relation to the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, a full understanding of the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards is essential.
A high level of skill in assessing along with other professional groups and the ability to support plan with health professionals.
Expert working knowledge of CHC eligibility processes and mechanisms for joint funding arrangements and the ability to be able to present joint funding requests to decision making panels and with a multidisciplinary focus.
Ability to work with Mosaic care management system. Good IT skills car driver with access to a vehicle as you will need to travel throughout the County and undertake some specific out of County work
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.