£27.39 - £28.57 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Social Care Peripatetic Team based in Dorset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.39 + £1.18 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* People skills
* Risk management
* Experience of working with older people and adults with a physical disability.
Specific Role Information
An experienced social worker is required to join the Adult Social Care Peripatetic Team at Dorset County Council. The worker will initially be placed in the intake team at Christchurch. The work will involve following up new referrals to the team including completing assessments and support plans, undertaking duty and hospital discharge planning. Experience of working with older people and adults with a physical disability is essential.
Sound knowledge and application of relevant legislation is required.
Excellent assessment skills, multi-agency working and experience in positive risk assessment and risk management is also essential.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.