£27.27 - £28.21 per hour + Umbrella
11 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Community Care Team based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.27 + £0.94 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Customer focused
* Effective communicator
* Report writing
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
Intermediate Care Southwark provides integrated health and social care in the community to reduce admissions to hospital, facilitate early discharge and reduce the need for long term care services by providing the services within the home.
The role involves completing Care Act eligibility assessments, mental capacity assessments, safeguarding, as well as promoting independence.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.