£28.00 - £28.72 per hour + Umbrella
4 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Complex Care Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 + £0.72 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Knowledge of the needs of elderly people, people with physical disabilities and of relevant legislation
* At least 1 years' experience working in a multi-cultural environment
* Experience of working with the elderly mentally ill and elderly learning disables people and people with physical disabilities
* Knowledge and experience of computerisation including assessment processes
* At least 2 years' experience working in a care service department or a similar organisation
* Knowledge and experience of tests to determine eligibility criteria for services
* Experience of managing change, problem solving and decision making
* Understanding of and commitment to the implementation of equal opportunities and client care policy in all aspects of work
* Understanding of and commitment to the implementation of the council's customer care and policy
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
* Ability to work positively as a member of the team both with social services and other agencies.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.