Up to £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Community Wellbeing based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of working with elderly people, people with physical disabilities or drug and alcohol users dependent on post
* Knowledge of the needs of elderly people, people with physical disabilities or drug and alcohol users dependent on post, and of relevant legislation
* At least 1 years' experience working in a multi-Cultural environment
* Experience of multi-Disciplinary work
* Knowledge and experience of computerisation including assessment processes
* At least 2 years' experience working in care service department or similar organisation
* Knowledge and experience of tests to determine eligibility criteria for services
* Experience of managing change, problem solving and decision making
* Understanding of and commitment to the implementation of equal opportunities and client care policy in all aspects of work
* Understanding of and commitment to the implementation of the council's customer care and policy
* Experience of working on a professional level
* Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
* Ability to work positively as a member of the team both with social services and with other agencies
* Ability to be able to respond positively to supervision and training
* Ability to put together care packages and care plans including monitoring and reviewing
* Ability to purchase care packages within budgetary framework
* Ability to prioritise and manage own work process and to work under pressure
* Ability to manage stress and conflict
* Ability to produce information and reports
* Proven experience in negotiating and advisory skills
* Proven experience of assessment , care management and reviewing skills.
Specific Role Information
We need two experienced social workers to cover Assessments in Community Wellbeing (ASC).
Purpose of Job:
1. To carry out needs led assessments of adult within the guidelines of Community Care Act.
2. To care manage straight forward and complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty. Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages.
3. To support the unit in meeting individual / Unit performance targets and actively contributes to its continuous improvement.
1. To carry out Needs- Led assessments of service users and their carers in accordance with the council's Self-directed assessment.
2. To formulate appropriate care plans and negotiate care packages with service users and service providers. This will involve formulating multi-service care packages, and reviewing on a regular basis.
3. To carry out all duties in accordance with the council's policy and procedures.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements