£26.50 - £27.41 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adults Assessment & Care Management Team based in Newcastle under Lyme. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.50 + £0.91 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
These posts will be based at Morston House, Newcastle working with Midlands and Foundation Partnership Trust colleagues. Please note that Interviews will be held in Stafford ST16 2DH.
The post will be Adults Assessment and Care management social work duties. Further details will be given if selected for interview. Interviews to be held Thursday 25th January 2019.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.