Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
11 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Services based in Bristol. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Adult Social Worker with experience of working within the Care Act Knowledge of legislation and policies
* Able to work on own initiative
* Adaptable of a variety of different people and working environments
* Ability to build relationships
* Must be a car driver with a valid driving license.
Specific Role Information
Bristol City Council are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work
DEEMED LTD / UMBRELLA: £28ph
As a Social Worker in Bristol's Adult Services, you'll enjoy all the challenges that come with practicing in a busy city. You'll make a difference to the lives of people across our diverse communities, and you'll benefit from our commitment to supporting your career progression in a modern and agile workplace.
Assessing the needs of service users and carers, you will plan, implement, review and evaluate outcomes. Working for and with individuals, you will take care to understand their unique circumstances and priorities. Championing the principles of choice and control, you'll support people to make their own decisions. Thanks to you, they will be empowered to have services organised and risks managed in ways that are right for them. Constantly maintaining your professional standards as our service continues to develop, you'll keep a keen eye on changing needs. From developing and reviewing support plans and provision, to enabling the creative use of resources including assistive tech, you'll provide social care that is always fit for the future.
Registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC), you'll have a social work or relevant HCPC qualification plus significant post-qualifying experience, or you'll be newly qualified and looking to gain invaluable experience with our teams in Bristol. Highly motivated, with lots of initiative, you'll demonstrate the ability to adapt your interventions in response to all kinds of people in a range of working environments. Naturally collaborative, you'll bring to the role a flair for building relationships and working in partnership.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.