Up to £24.03 per hour + Umbrella
2 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Adult Care Services based in Camborne. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £24.03 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage risk to individuals, families, carers, groups, communities, self and colleagues
* Able to plan, carry out, review and evaluate social work practice with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities
* Able to prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
* Able to support individuals to represent their needs, views and circumstances
* Manage and be accountable, with supervision and support, for your own social work practice within your organisation
* Driving license required.
Specific Role Information
To work as a professionally qualified Social Worker within a Generic Care Management Team. To provide recommendations to the Care Manager on the basis of assessed need. To act as a Social Work Practitioner on an ongoing basis to clients. To implement Care Planning arrangements.
* At the direction of the Care Manager to undertake assessments of need and consider options and resources and make recommendation for care arrangements.
* To implement agreed care plans and to provide ongoing, direct Social Work Practitioner input as required. To reassess, review and evaluate and monitor care as required.
* To take responsibility under Section 114 of the Mental Health Act when holding Approved Social Worker status: operating as an independent practitioner to provide least restrictive intervention options and having regard to the rights of the clients under the Legislation.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Lauren Bewick; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.