£35.00 - £35.91 per hour + Umbrella
about 1 month ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Practitioner to work full time within the Adults Complex Care Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Practitioner role is £35.00 + £0.91 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Knowledge and experience of working with continuing health care
* Knowledge of relevant legislations
* Able to act a lead practitioner on CHC
* Ability to work across health and social care settings
* Ability to provide expert advices on CHC complex cases
* Ability to provide dispute resolution
* Ability to provide Guidant / training on CHC policy and procedures.
Specific Role Information
This is a new post to support CHC assessment within Adult Social Services Complex Care.
Carry out CHC assessment
Lead CHC Practitioner
Provide expert advice to Adult Social Care Staff on CHC policy, procedures and guidance
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.