£27.00 - £32.00 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Countywide Review Team based in Witney. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.00 - £32.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Assessment skills
* Writing skills
* Communication skills
* Knowledge of strengths based approach
* Knowledge of assistive technology
* Experience of working in a fast paced multidisciplinary team.
Specific Role Information
Please submit references where available at candidate submission stage. Please check with the hiring manager whether an adults barred list check of adult and children's barred list check is required for each order.
Full time temporary position in the Countywide Review Team until 31st March 2019
Candidates must have experience of working in a fast paced multi-disciplinary team with high levels of throughput and case turn over. Candidates must also have good knowledge and experience of using Strengths Based Approach and working creatively to meet assessed eligible needs.
Workers will be asked to undertake multiple reassessments in targeted areas and will be responsible for booking these and managing there diary to meet the expectations of the project. Workers will need to think creatively and outside the box in order to meet eligible needs, options will include assistive technology, community/voluntary agencies and informal carers.
The Senior Practitioner vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.