£29.50 - £30.52 per hour + Umbrella
about 2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Advanced Practitioner to work full time within The Adult Safeguarding Team based in Stone, Staffordshire. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Advanced Practitioner role is £29.50 + £1.02 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Advanced Practitioner
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to prioritise work and manage competing demands
* Ability to undertake and record assessments and reviews
* The ability to work as part of a team, to mentor and motivate colleagues and to contribute to the development of services.
Specific Role Information
This job plays a key role providing a response to concerns that people in need of care and support may be experiencing, or at risk of, abuse. Under the Care Act 2014 the local authority has a duty to undertake or ensure others undertake, an enquiry where abuse is suspected. The role ensures that concerns are effectively screened and that risks are appraised and a proportionate response is then determined.
The Advanced Practitioner vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.