Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Integrated Delivery Team based in Ipswich or Stowmarket. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience.
Specific Role Information
Job Title: Social Workers x 4
Location: 3 x Ipswich, 1 x Stowmarket
Length of assignment: 6 months
Hours per week: 37
Hourly rate: £26 PAYE or £28 Umbrella or Limited
Suffolk County Council and Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust (NSFT) work jointly to provide mental health services under a S75 Partnership Agreement. The Integrated Delivery Team (IDT) model of service delivery is innovative and still developing. The team are looking for four social workers to work from the Ipswich offices or the office based in Stowmarket. The team are looking for social workers with experience of working with people aged over 25 with mental health. It is also important that you have good assessment skills.
You will be required to -
* To provide a professional social work service to adults with mental health difficulties that promotes independence, wellbeing and choice whilst also safeguarding the needs of vulnerable adults and children.
* To complete comprehensive assessments and care management responsibilities in line with the Care Programme Approach (CPA) and community care legislation and policy.
o To adopt a person-centred approach to work undertaken with service users and carers to determine their needs and how they can be addressed using creative, community based resources that build on their personal strengths and assets.
o To actively build up and maintain strong professional working relationships with other areas of social care, as well as other statutory, voluntary and private sector organisations to promote effective, timely and well-coordinated service interventions.
- To contribute to service development and new practice initiatives that will support service improvements.
- To participate in in-service and inter-agency training and to maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills to enhance service delivery.
- To maintain professional registration with HCPC.
- To complete all appropriate administrative, financial and other procedures in accordance with the relevant policies of Suffolk County Council (and by agreement NSFT), including the recording of information on the agreed computer systems.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.