Up to £19.30 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Integrated Mental Health Team based in Caerphilly. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £19.30 - negotiable (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Ability to manage crisis and achieve positive outcomes
* Ability to support others through change
* Ability to work on own initiative and make safe and effective decisions
* Skilled communicator both verbally and in writing.
Specific Role Information
We are looking to provide social work services to the integrated mental health team in Caerphilly. The post is required due to long term sickness, reviewable monthly. Ideally an approved mental health professional, but not essential.
Assessments, reviews, risk assessments, care management. Participating in duty rota and multi-disciplinary management of individuals requiring secondary mental health services.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.