Up to £0.00 per hour
2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work part time within the Adult Mental Health Team based in Derby. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is 'please specify desired rate' (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* Experience of working in adult mental health.
Specific Role Information
Working pattern is 4 days per week.
* To provide a social work service that supports individuals and communities to achieve their potential.
* To work in partnership with individuals to identify needs and to develop plans and responses which meet those needs.
* To act on behalf of vulnerable individuals to safeguard their health and wellbeing.
* Effectively manage a designated caseload to achieve the best outcomes for individuals, groups and communities.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.