Up to £28.38 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within Community Mental Health Team based in Bracknell. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.38 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience in the Mental Health profession
* Experience of working with clients who have Mental Health issues.
Specific Role Information
To complete the section 117 reviews for the Bracknell Community Mental Health Team
To undertake person-centred assessment and planning in order to ensure that the individual has the best quality of life possible, taking into account any prevailing mental health and/or physical needs.
To ensure that the social care needs of people are met, within the eligibility criteria of the department, by working in partnership with people who use the service, their carers, professionals and other agencies, and service providers.
To meet the complex and often changing needs of people who use our service.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Direct work with people who access the service.
* To carry a caseload of a volume and complexity as designated by the supervisor, primarily those clients under S117 who require reviewing.
* To work with the individual, their carers and their families to develop a person-centred assessment of needs and risks and from that, to develop care plans that focus on maximising the individual's independence and autonomy.
* Working within and to the requirements of the legislative framework appropriate to a Community Mental Health Team, including, Mental Health Act 1983, Mental Capacity Act 2005 and the Care Act 2014.
* Ensure that Adult Safeguarding procedures are followed in accordance with Bracknell Forest Council's policy.
* To work within the budgetary constraints of the CMHT.
* Contributing to case discussions and multi-disciplinary meetings.
* To monitor and review the care plan agreed with individuals, carers and service providers.
* Ensure that the social care needs and welfare benefits entitlement of individuals in the community, or in hospital, are identified and met within the requirements of legislation and available resources.
* To ensure effective liaison with mental health inpatient units to facilitate timely and appropriately planned discharges back into the community.
* To understand and participate fully in the supervision process.
* Full use of the Council's IT system (LAS) and the Trust IT system (RiO) and maintain accurate and up to date records in line with the department's policies and guidelines.
* Work in partnership with all external and internal professionals through effective communication.
* To regularly update knowledge around all issues of social care and health and attend appropriate training.
* To be willing to undertake Approved Mental Health Professional training as deemed appropriate and in agreement with the Community Services Manager.
* Contribute to the planning and team response to civil emergency.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.