£27.39 - £28.57 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adults Integrated Learning Disability Team based in Dorset. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.39 + £1.18 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* People skills
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
An experienced social worker is required to join the integrated learning disability team covering West Dorset. The team are based in both Bridport and Dorchester and so can be located between both teams.
The worker will be involved in complex casework so must have prior experience in working with people with learning disabilities. They must be competent in applying relevant legislation and have sound working knowledge of completing Mental Capacity Act Assessments and Best Interest Decisions, making applications to the Court of Protection, undertaking work in relation to Continuing Healthcare, and undertaking other statutory duties under the Care Act.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.