Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £23.04 per hour + Umbrella
7 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Learning Disability Team based in Milton Keynes. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £23.04 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Relevant experience
* Ability to analyse, summarise and write/record relevant information clearly and concisely so that it is easily understood by users and colleagues
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Good IT skills
* Able to manage own work, prioritise, plan and use time efficiently
* Skills and knowledge in listening to adults with complex needs, observing and making informed decisions based on information received and assessed.
Specific Role Information
Purpose of Role Using professional knowledge and experience, to carry out the duties of a professional Social Worker within Specialist Services, assessing the needs of adults with a learning disability, developing and implementing care plan and effective intervention that will ensure the adults safety and wellbeing , in line with policy and legislation and professional codes of practice. This project is particularly looking at the Transformation Agenda and alternatives to residential placements.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.