Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
28 days ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adults Learning Disabilities Team based in Cambridge. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Proven knowledge, experience and understanding of needs of vulnerable adults including environmental factors and risk and protective factors
* Proven previous experience of summarising, analysing and evaluating complex information
* Able to write concise reports and have excellent verbal communication skills
* Able to create rapport and build relationships with clients and their families
Specific Role Information
Social Worker required to join the Learning Disabilities Team.
Based at Toft, Cambridge
Candidates must have Learning Disability experience.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.