Up to £0.00 per hour
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Learning Disabilities Team based in Poole. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Appreciate diversity in both customers and colleagues and consider their specific needs
* Flexible approach to a complex and high risk case load, considering different customer needs
* Good knowledge of ICT, including Word, Outlook and other programmes relevant to the role
* Perform safeguarding investigations, planning and reviews
* Excellent communications skills
* Knowledge and application of core statutory policies such as safeguarding, fair access to care and personalisation
* Assessment, care planning and review skills
Specific Role Information
Previous experience of working with people with a learning disability will be an advantage.
General Social Work duties, including complex cases and safeguarding.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.