£26.50 - £27.41 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Learning Disabilities Team based in Stafford. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £26.50 + £0.91 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* Flexibility and adaptability
* Risk management.
Specific Role Information
Adult Social Care are looking to recruit X 4 Social Workers, to support a program of reviews of it citizens across its Learning Disability Team. You will need to be qualified and registered with HCPC. We are looking for enthusiasm, creativity and innovation to support individuals to reach their full potential whilst reducing dependence on public sector services. You will need excellent people skills and will be able to demonstrate that the person is at the heart of your thinking and all that you do. You will need to demonstrate your curiosity and wish to support people to achieve the best outcomes within a financial envelope that is sustainable. You will promote the "just enough support" ethos for those individuals who have eligible Care Act needs and will undertake safe guarding activity in the spirit of making safeguarding personal.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Craig Davis; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.