Kensington and Chelsea, London
Up to £25.60 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Senior Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Learning Disabilities and Hospital Team based in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Senior Social Worker role is £25.60 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Senior Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Effective communicator
* Risk management
Specific Role Information
3 years' experience of learning disability, challenging behaviour and autism.
Good working knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Experience of moving people out of hospital and into community settings and of preventing hospital admissions.
Experience of multi-disciplinary working to facilitate hospital discharge (both within and across teams).
Experience of completing complex risk assessments.
Experience of developing flexible and robust care packages.
Experience of the Mental Capacity Act and of completing mental capacity assessments.
Experience of working closely and sensitively with carers.
The Senior Social Work vacancy is managed by Martin Frost; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.