£27.27 - £28.21 per hour + Umbrella
about 2 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adults Assessment & Intake Team based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.27 + £0.94 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Customer focused
* Effective communicator
* Report writing
* Risk management
* Experience of completing safeguarding investigations
* Experience of completing Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interest decisions.
Specific Role Information
The role is based in the Assessment and Intake Team - Southwark Adult Social Care. We require a candidate who is able to hit the ground running.
Successful candidate to have in depth experience in safeguarding, Best Interest and Mental Capacity Assessments, court cases.
Excellent communication skills, IT skills and report writing skills are required.
Successful candidate to be familiar with fast paced duty team and extensive work experience in Older Person and Physical Disability Teams.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.