£42.00 - £43.09 per hour + Umbrella
12 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Adults Emergency Duty Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £42.00 + £1.09 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Demonstrate ability to manage a large and varied staff team , the team's performance and significant budgets
* Demonstrate ability to provide clear leadership to a staff team and motivate staff to achieve their best
* Demonstrable ability to work in partnership across the department, the council when required, and other agencies and organisations
* Demonstrate the use of technologies and techniques required to achieve the above.
Specific Role Information
This role is: Emergency Duty Team Manager
Please see attached JD.
Hours of Work
36 (pro rata for part time staff)
The Emergency Duty Team is a highly skilled and experienced team working with vulnerable adults and children out of hours to ensure safety by responding to urgent situations and crisis that develop out of business hours. The team works across all customer groups within Brent completing Mental Health Act assessments, responding to child protection issues, adult safeguarding concerns and care agency no replies in addition to setting up and commissioning urgent care support and places of safety for emergencies.
This role offers an opportunity to lead the team, who deal with predominantly crisis situations as lone workers when on shifts.
The role would include managing the team of senior social workers offering regular supervision and developing social workers skills and ability. This includes coordinating the shift rota to ensure that there is continuous emergency social care cover outside usual office hours.
As the team manager you will have a key role in maintaining and improving processes in the team and working in partnership with health, police and private and voluntary sector to improve the service the team delivers. This also includes maintaining links with day services to ensure the team are kept up to date with developments within the borough. You will also have oversight of the Appropriate Adult's service commissioned by the borough for out of hour cases.
The Emergency Duty Team operates shifts out of hours and as Team Manager you will be expected to work a percentage of hours outside of 9 to 5 with you doing approximately 1 shift per month out of hours to maintain the links with the work the team completes and to operate duty manager cover on a rota basis. AMHP qualification is preferable for this post.
Do you have the skills to lead a team to maintain high quality standards of practice?
* Are you interested in working with partners to develop and improve the out of hour's service provided by the team?
* Do you have the ability to guide worker on work with a diverse range of customer groups to respond to crisis and emergencies as they arise?
* Are you passionate about motivating a team to improve performance?
If so this could be the opportunity for you and we would welcome your expression of interest.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.