3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adults Complex Needs Team based in The Royal Borough of Greenwich. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is negotiable (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults
* A thorough working knowledge of legislation and how it impacts the role
* A proven ability to research, problem solve, self-manage in relation to time and priority and produce written reports.
Specific Role Information
This is an experienced practitioner role with the expectation that person can manage cases independently. Work is with adults with complex needs. Complex safeguarding enquiries, assessments, managing high levels of risk, court work features heavily in the role. The role includes holding a case load and being part of a duty system.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.