Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
9 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Community Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Extensive adult experience
* Should have experience in organisation safeguarding, individual safeguarding, issues at home, mental health and mild learning disability
* Self-motivating and managing
* High achiever
* Dynamic and innovative
* Able to work as part of a team and meet strict deadlines and targets
* Able to work under pressure.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Social Worker to join the Community Adults Team based in Clemitson House, Luton.
Pay rate: £28ph Ltd.
The Adult Social Care Division exists to promote the independence, inclusion and well-being of all adults with social care needs. It aims to do this by enabling people to:
* Have control over their lives.
* Live safe, healthy and fulfilled lives.
* Have an active role in a stronger and prosperous community.
* Access the support they need in order to be as independent as they choose.
The Team's role will be to promote the independence of adults and older people in need of community care services and their carers by assessing their needs, promoting enablement and reablement, providing equipment and support and arranging personal budgets or person centred care services for those with long term needs. Customers will include adults with physical disabilities, sensory impairment, dementia and related problems (other than clients managed by the Mental Health Trust) and other residents with multiple needs at risk of harm or neglect, and their carers, in accordance with the statutory responsibilities of the Local Authority.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.