Up to £28.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adult Community Team based in Bristol. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £28.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Qualified Social Worker with adults experience
* Community experience
* Strong assessment skills
* Ability to work at a fast pace and under pressure
* Must be a car driver with access to own transport
* Desirable - previously worked within Bristol County Council.
Specific Role Information
Bristol are looking for an Adults Social Worker with Community experience.
The manager is happy to consider candidates that can give 18.5 - 37 hours per week. Please specify on submission what your candidate is seeking.
We are looking for community based (not hospital) social worker for a post for up to six months, based in Southmead, working for Bristol City Council Adult Care.
They would be conducting Care Act assessments and reviews of disabled and older adults and their carers.
Bristol are open to someone working between 18.5 and 37 hours a week.
Experience of working for BCC would be ideal but not essential.
They would need to be able to travel to visit people in their homes so they must be a car driver.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Sam Wade; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.