£27.27 - £28.21 per hour + Umbrella
7 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Social Worker to work full time within the Adults Assessment Team based in London Borough of Southwark. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Social Worker role is £27.27 + £0.94 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Care Act assessments
* Customer focused
* Effective communicator
* Report writing
* Risk management / Risk assessments
* Mental capacity assessments.
Specific Role Information
The role is for a Social Worker in the Assessment and Intake Team. The successful candidate will need to be familiar with fast paced duty team and have experience of working in Adult Social Care.
Successful candidate to be familiar with fast paced duty team and extensive work experience in Older Person and Physical Disability Teams.
Working knowledge of relevant legislation, such as the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, and Protection of Vulnerable Adults
Excellent communication skills, IT skills and report writing skills are required.
Experienced in risk management
Good experience of responding to and following up with safeguarding concerns.
Autonomously manage a caseload commensurate with skill, confidence and experience, to include Safeguarding and complex cases, with robust and proportionate assessment, risk assessment, outcomes and reviews.
The Social Worker vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.