Up to £45.00 per hour + Umbrella
3 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within The AdoptionTeam based in London Borough of Merton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £45.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Experience of management, allocations and supervision
* Experience of adoption, post adoption support
* Experience of family finding work
* Experience of QA adoption PAR's
* Knowledge of SGO assessments
* Experience of budgets and invoicing
* Desirable knowledge of the Adoption Support Fund
* Desirable knowledge of ALB scorecards.
Specific Role Information
Qualifications and Knowledge
* A qualification in management at least at level 4 (or a commitment to undertake a management training course within 6 months of appointment).
* At least two years' experience relevant to adoption within the past five years; and
* At least one years' experience of supervising and managing professional staff.
* The knowledge and experience of adoption law and practice, and knowledge of child care law and practice
* A working knowledge of the Adoption National Minimum Standards
* Be the designated 'skills and knowledge lead' within the department for permanence (including adoption, post adoption support, special guardianship).
* Network with wider circles (e.g. South West London Adoption Consortium, DfE, BAAF, IAC) to drive the development and implementation of best practice.
* To embed monitoring processes for all aspects of permanence planning to support timely care planning and good outcomes.
* To produce a 6 monthly report for senior managers on the activity, outcomes and budget management of the service.
* To ensure all information systems and case records across the team are of high quality, accurate and are up to date.
* To respond to 'ad hoc' information requests to senior management in a timely manner.
* To be the operational lead for adoption during the Inspection of services for children in need of help and protection, children looked after and care leavers (Graded Judgement - Adoption).
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.