Up to £38.00 per hour + Umbrella
5 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Adoption Team based in Luton. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manger role is £38.00 (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Adoption experience
* Strong "hands-on" TM experience
* Ability to support and lead
* Able to manage, motivate and develop a social services team, effectively achieving high levels of performance from staff and representing the service and department at a variety of internal/external meetings
* Car driver with access to own transport.
Specific Role Information
Luton Council are looking for a Team Manager to join their Adoption Team based in the Town Hall.
PAYE (inc. pensions) £31.83ph
To lead and manage a team to achieve better outcomes for children, young people and their families through the delivery of high quality fostering services. Strategically developing the service to meet specific legislation, regulations, inspection requirements and other local targets
To drive the permanency agenda for children in care across the council by managing and directing resources and budgets in order to provide services to support children and families with children in care.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Sarah Abney; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.