£30.71 - £31.50 per hour + Umbrella
6 months ago
OneTrue are recruiting for a committed Team Manager to work full time within the Accelerated Support Team based in London Borough of Brent. The ideal applicant will have previous experience working in the same or a similar service, be very dedicated, personable and willing to contribute positively to the team and service to ensure the best and most appropriate outcomes are delivered. Applicants must have previous experience working with UK statutory services and hold valid HCPC registration.
The pay rate for this Team Manager role is £30.71 + £0.79 AWR (Umbrella Company) per hour and is an ongoing contract.
Choose OneTrue for the market leading locum package
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to roles first increasing chances of selection for interview
* Discounted FCSA Umbrella company rates (£10 per timesheet) available
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Placement Continuity Bonus" of £250 per 500 hours worked
* "Referral Bonus" £250 for each referral you make that achieves 100 hours in placement through OneTrue
Requirements of the Team Manager
* Degree or equivalent in social work
* Current HCPC registration
* Communicating and influencing skills
* Contribute to the longer term development of the service area
* Leadership and management skills
* Manage people, performance and budgets.
Specific Role Information
1. To develop and embed the Accelerated Support Team's service using a mixture of statutory and non-statutory interventions to support young people on the edge of care and their families, and evaluate its effectiveness in reducing the risk of significant harm for children and young people.
2. The team manager will manage the team and its work, and also work directly with the most complex and challenging cases within the team's remit, providing a high quality cost effective and efficient multi-professional service to children and young people in crisis and their families. To provide such a service within agreed departmental service and financial priorities and the Council's Equal Opportunity Policy.
3. To improve outcomes for children and young people in crisis who require statutory intervention by working in partnership with colleagues in the Children and Young People department, the wider council, schools, police and voluntary and statutory agencies who provide services for children and families. This will involve crisis intervention within both the Early Intervention and statutory framework for young people to prevent them from coming into the care system. The team manager will have responsibility for managing the Deputy Manager who will manage the Extended Hours service. The team manager and deputy manager will be required to participate in an 'On Call' rota system and occasionally work evenings and weekends.
4. To ensure that the Department's key performance targets, as they apply to the specific team, are met.
5. To support the Head of Service and Service Managers in developing and implementing new and innovative services for children and young people who require statutory intervention and to be responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the entire Accelerated Support programme.
The Team Manager vacancy is managed by Mark Tuvey; if you are interested in applying for this position, please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.